Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Home Coming



The next day I arrived early to pick Jane up and drive her home. The sickness she felt the day before has gone and she looked well once again.

On the way home we stopped off at the supermarket and picked up half-a-dozen cans of assorted soup.

"I can only drink water or weak cordial", she said..."and I can only eat soup or pureed food"

We got home around about lunch time and I asked her what she fancied for lunch. I had not cooked a meal for myself the one and a half days that she had been gone and I fancied a piece of steak.

"I'll just have some soup" She said.

For the next week and a half we lived on soup!!!! - I don't know how much weight she lost that first week, but I lost about 2kgs!! -

"This is not what is supposed to happen"!! , I thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counters
Click here for a free web site hit counter .