Monday, December 11, 2006

Before and after photo



Here is a photo showing Jane in a before and after pose.

Photos of Jane are very few and far between because she hates to see herself in a picture because of her size.

The original picture was taken about 8 months ago when we were building our new house. We had gone to look at the 'frame' stage and I managed to get a snap of Jane standing in what was to become our entrance hall.

At this time she was dressed in black and is on the left of the picture.

The picture on the right is of Jane about 3 months ago. I told her that I wanted a before and after comparison shot and she obliged by standing in a similair pose.

I have used 'Paint shop pro' to place her in the original picture. I was very careful to get the heights the same for a true comparison.

Atround this time Jane had lost about 25 Kgs in 5 to 6 months!

Don't forget that she has since lost nearly ten kilos more!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone, new to the group! I know not everyone agrees with this but I had gastric bypass surgery a few months ago and am still recovering. I hope this is no spam but I started a support group and a resource site to get everyone else who is in the same boat as me a chance to learn about it. if you are interested check it out. Info About Gastric Bypass

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Phoenix lap band surgeons said...

Jane did a very good job. 25 kilos are too much to loose. Anyway, this was one of the best picture comparison i have seen in WLS, very well done!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counters
Click here for a free web site hit counter .